Relocation and adaptive reuse of the last remaining early modern cottage of three originally built around 1939, that architect Richard Neutra described as "Three Small Houses in an Orchard".
Reinventing a legendary local 1960's steak house into a new inviting space for a renound Bay Area award winning Indian restaurant with lounge and banquet room.
Restoration of one of the only remaining examples of a Western gabled raised pole-constructed barn still remaining in Santa Clara Valley. Built in the late 1800's on what had once been part of one of the largest cattle ranchs in the area. The home along with the barn was designated as a City of San Jose Landmark in 1978.