In 1878, Theophilus Kirk constructed the home, barn, and other outbuildings that are situated on a two-acre site off Dry Creek Road in the City of San Jose. It constitutes the remaining acreage of what had once been part of a large 500-acre cattle ranch. The home now serves as the offices of the Junior League of San Jose and the Farrington Historical Foundation.
Our responsibilities included the preparation of the drawings and specifications for the restoration, the reconstruction of the structure, and the full construction administration of the project. We were also responsible for representing the project and liaising with various city agencies on the behalf of the foundation.
SAN JOSE, CA